- Do you still call them 'Jet Skis'?
- Are you afraid to go racing with an all-white helmet?
- Do you cringe at the words 'PWC', 'runabout', and 'seat'?
- Does your blood pump at the thought of spending some airtime above the waves or around a bouy on your STAND UP?
- Is there a day in the week that you do not get stoked about the thought of salt water grinding on your skin?
- Are you chapped beyond belief when you see orange peel allowed on a custom paint job?
- Does vanity drive you to bang the credit card mercilessly when you see billet parts or House of Kolor kandy paint?
- Have you given thought to what a surf double back flip must feel like if you dont land it?
Blowsion was established in 1989 to serve the core beginning of the true purists of Jet Ski freeriding, freestyling, racing, and custom painting. With aggressive and dynamic graphic and product design we have endured and flourished to presently offer a full line of aftermarket stand up parts and upgrades. With many past and current National and World champions choosing Blowsion as their source for high performance parts and custom paint, we are as committed as ever to push the design envelope. Same-day shipping and tracking both domestically and internationally via our popular online order system allow our customers to know with confidence that they will be on the water rapidly.
Blowsion is a specialized composite design, graphic design, artwork, and refinish facility. Individual design concepts and projects are achieved with top shelf professional skills and the finest materials available. We use only the highest quality billet aluminum, composite materials, paints, primers, and repair resins.
The Blowsion staff of seven consists of a mixing pot of backgrounds with primary expertise in the fields of boat and composite design, computer science, Red Bull consumption, graphic design, fine art, commercial art, sleep deprivation, and engine technology.
Please feel free to provide us, via email or fax, with your specific design ideas and concepts for execution. Anything from F1-style airbrush renderings to carbon fiber composite accessories to color-matched billet bolt-ons. The goal ALWAYS is an unmistakable joint endeavor that'll generate and share the positive vibe created by ecstatic Blowsion customers and clients.
Spending a day in the surf testing or in the spray booth creating and designing may be tough work, but we are willing to continue to make the sacrifice to ensure that we always offer the best options, service, designs, and performance for our customers. Check out our new products and gallery of modified and painted watercraft as well as some of the most creative custom painted helmets on the web at blowsion.com